Ask for Begonia Bonfire® begonias at your favorite garden centers.
- Stunning profusion of bright flowers
- Great richly colored serrated foliage (changes by variety)
- Low maintenance and easy care
- Unlike most begonias, tolerates bright sun and heat
- Hardy in USDA Zones 7 and warmer
- Ideal in hanging pots and containers
- Lovely as a bedding plant
- Bonfire (original variety – bright red-orange blooms and green foliage)
- Bonfire Choc Red (deep chocolate/burgundy foliage and red blooms)
- Bonfire Choc Pink (deep chocolate/burgundy foliage and pink blooms)
For more information and photos, please go to the Bonfire page on the Tesselaar website.